Junior Business Developer
Reporting directly to the sales manager, your main missions will consist of:
- Prospect targeted B2B customers.
- Help strengthen the sales strategy based on market feedback.
- Develop and implement the various sales tactics according to the established strategy.
- Maintain customer relationships and follow up.
- Keep the database up to date through the CRM.
- Search, filter and list the targets of potential B2B customers (medical, hospitality, catering, offices, etc.)
- Contact decision makers directly and qualify them to get an appointment.
- Convert the potential client during a face-to-face meeting at their location.
- Collaborate closely with operations to validate the installation at the customer.
- Adapt the sales approach according to the results.
- Represent the image of Tweaq in accordance with marketing.
- Report to management.
- Continuously propose improvements based on the feedback collected.
- At least 1-3 years of sales experience.
- I’m a salesperson, and passionate about selling in the field.
- Like to take up challenges.
- Comfortable with communication, human relations and direct contact.
- Have a very good team spirit.
- Initiator to submit your own ideas to drive sales forward
- Demanding and precise.
- Enthusiastic customers appreciate your listening and your investment.
- Flexible and able to learn quickly with a dynamic team.
- Know how to use a CRM and be organized.
- Language: fluent French and English.
- Driver’s license and means of transport.